Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.591 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,845 Kwacha (58,164₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)