Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.196 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,754,446 Kwacha (kr45,630) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)