Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.308 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,767,351 Kwacha (kr45,270) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)