Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 152.476 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,766 Kwacha (GH₵44) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)