Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.432 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,194 Kwacha (¥652) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)