Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.476 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,714 Kwacha (¥390,461) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)