Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.036 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 457,729 Kwacha (Mex$ 13,856) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)