Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.888 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 947,202 Kwacha (Mex$ 25,000) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 908,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)