Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.549 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 992,889 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,486) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 915,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)