Cost of living comparison between Nyiregyhaza, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.470 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,790 Kwacha (1,129 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)