Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.828 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 727,200 Kwacha (257,168 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 649,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)