Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.857 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 800,725 Kwacha (280,243 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)