Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 718,554 Kwacha (266,689 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 657,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)