Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.549 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 660,197 Kwacha (258,962 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 614,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)