Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.471 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,530 Kwacha (1,024 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)