Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,704 Kwacha (Shilling1,244) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)