Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.936 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,728 Kwacha (Shilling826) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (37 minutes ago)