Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,363,798 Kwacha (€3,048) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)