Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.311 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,893,060 Kwacha (¥616,909) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (44 minutes ago)