Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.756 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 634,855 Kwacha (Mex$ 15,969) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)