Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.425 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 774,718 Kwacha (Mex$ 19,164) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (19 minutes ago)