Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.722 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 886,925 Kwacha (Mex$ 23,512) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 652,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)