Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.748 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,302,331 Kwacha (руб 121,164) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)