Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,740,443 Kwacha (руб 156,585) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)