Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.129 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,573,122 Kwacha (руб 141,348) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)