Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.813 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,969,667 Kwacha (руб 231,773) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (39 minutes ago)