Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.001 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,581 Kwacha (руб 135,308) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)