Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.590 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,398,996 Kwacha (руб 190,552) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)