Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.333 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,175,412 Kwacha (руб 191,958) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)