Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.987 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,541,568 Kwacha (руб 295,454) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (37 minutes ago)