Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.471 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,339,121 Kwacha (руб 116,740) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)