Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.598 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 553,171 Kwacha (руб 43,908) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)