Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.059 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 877,859 Kwacha (руб 72,795) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)