Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.437 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 558,600 Kwacha (руб 44,916) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)