Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.580 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 787,521 Kwacha (руб 68,005) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)