Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.345 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,531,861 Kwacha (R$ 11,088) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)