Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.015 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,815,351 Kwacha (R$ 8,603) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)