Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,598,869 Kwacha (R$ 7,460) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)