Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.566 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 328,585 Kwacha (50,043 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)