Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.872 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 679,692 Kwacha (98,910 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 624,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)