Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.202 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 695,596 Kwacha (96,584 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)