Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.009 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,700 Kwacha (813 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)