Cost of living comparison between Novara, Italy and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,436,204 Kwacha (€4,430) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)