Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.351 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,323,746 Kwacha (R$ 5,900) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)