Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 229.045 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 390,960 Kwacha (R$ 1,707) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)