Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.055 MWK / XPF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 140% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,043,097 Kwacha (1,281,729 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)