Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.401 MWK / XPF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 135% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,596,530 Kwacha (718,136 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)