Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.038 MWK / MRO
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,778,704 Kwacha (872,574 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)