Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.997 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,334,454 Kwacha (£3,701) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)