Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1002.939 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,754,413 Kwacha (£4,740) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)