Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 918.624 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,791,936 Kwacha (£4,128) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (41 minutes ago)