Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.825 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,682,947 Kwacha (£4,088) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)