Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 960.940 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,824,595 Kwacha (£5,021) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)