Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 867.562 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,766,183 Kwacha (£19,326) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)