Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 873.144 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,645,562 Kwacha (£4,175) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)