Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.361 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,939,598 Kwacha (58,553 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (37 minutes ago)