Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,205 Kwacha (Mex$ 174) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)