Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1859.978 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,806,234 Kwacha (﷼ 971) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (44 minutes ago)