Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1862.838 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,816,659 Kwacha (﷼ 1,512) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)