Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.274 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,453 Kwacha (﷼ 998) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)