Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1861.283 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,837,997 Kwacha (﷼ 987) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (36 minutes ago)