Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.977 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,161 Kwacha (руб 182,034) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)