Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.813 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,391,298 Kwacha (руб 186,633) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)