Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.655 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,753,443 Kwacha (руб 138,553) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)