Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.035 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,984 Kwacha (₨270) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)