Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.125 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,392 Kwacha (₨215) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)