Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.442 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,400 Kwacha (¥993) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)