Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.114 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 683,527 Kwacha (96,080 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 577,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)