Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.130 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 755,646 Kwacha (105,986 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 623,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)