Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 364,232 Kwacha (57,692 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)