Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.145 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,676,918 Kwacha (元25,704) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)