Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.494 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,964,774 Kwacha (元18,278) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)