Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,388,149 Kwacha (€4,204) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)