Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 869.744 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 119% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,148,455 Kwacha (€7,069) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)