Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 889.604 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,194,816 Kwacha (€8,088) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)