Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,412,138 Kwacha (€7,992) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)