Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 839.791 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,964,195 Kwacha (€8,293) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)