Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.504 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,968,777 Kwacha (¥917,667) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)