Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.441 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,666,240 Kwacha (€3,169) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)