Cost of living comparison between Nice, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,485,800 Kwacha (€4,494) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)