Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,471,148 Kwacha (€4,499) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)