Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,616,817 Kwacha (2,795,867 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)