Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,009,314 Kwacha ($4,192) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)