Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03156 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,411 Kwacha (67,282,834 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (34 minutes ago)