Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03127 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,075 Kwacha (67,186,087 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)