Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03151 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,067,653 Kwacha (65,614,861 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)