Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 910.113 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,480,975 Kwacha (£4,924) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)