Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 51.456 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,265,908 Kwacha (R 44,036) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)