Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.368 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,676,976 Kwacha (R 59,917) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)