Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.376 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,787,664 Kwacha (AU$6,983) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)