Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 537.350 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,111,885 Kwacha (AU$15,096) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)