Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 545.213 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,814,497 Kwacha (AU$6,996) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)