Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,465,902 Kwacha ($10,465) in Newark, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)