Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,926,570 Kwacha ($4,090) in Newark, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)