Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,149 prices entered by 1,184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,919,306 Kwacha ($26,391) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)