Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,084 prices entered by 1,267 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,687,706 Kwacha ($17,784) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)