Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,040 prices entered by 1,165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,825,644 Kwacha ($29,062) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)