Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.708 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,670,651 Kwacha (NZ$13,011) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)