Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.646 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,156,562 Kwacha (NZ$10,020) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (41 minutes ago)