Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 510.897 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,356,503 Kwacha (NZ$6,570) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)