Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,366,583 Kwacha ($25,628) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)