Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.634 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,004,456 Kwacha (J$355,757) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)