Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.548 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,645,190 Kwacha (Q16,865) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)