Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.253 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,264 Kwacha (Q19,848) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)