Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.842 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,470,842 Kwacha (Q25,253) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (42 minutes ago)