Cost of living comparison between Neuquén, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.976 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,376,746 Kwacha (ARS $50,595) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)