Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.199 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,293 Kwacha (ARS $25,482) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 998,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)